Founded April 1987
Diane Gilbert, Past President
Tammy Heffler, President
I moved to Georgia 5 years ago and was looking for some way to get involved with helping our community. I joined Cumming Civitan Club in 2017. This group of very kind-hearted, service oriented people who are dedicated to help anywhere there is a need, and I love working alongside them. It gives me great joy to work with and support those with Special Needs and the many other ways we serve within our community.
Jena Yarbrough, Secretary
Ruth Ingram, Treasurer
Ann Raines, Director
Carol Heffler, Director
Jason May, Director
A community service organization in Forsyth County, Georgia. Our focus is supporting Individuals with Developmental Disabilities in our community.
Located in Cumming, GA - community service group whose focus is projects for developmentally challenged children and adults.
Meetings are the 1st & 3rd Thursdays
11:45 - 1pm
2025 Market Place Blvd.
- 2020: Program of the Year
- 2017-2018: 1st Place Civitan International Outstanding Club Website
- 1st Place- GA District Outstanding Civitan Awareness Project
- 1st Place Outstanding Scrapbook
- 3rd Place Outstanding Club Newsletter
- 2016-2017: 1st Place-Outstanding Community Service Project
- 1st Place-Outstanding Civitan Awareness
- 1st Place Outstanding Club Newsletter
- 2nd Place-Outstanding Service to People with Disabilities
- 2nd Place-Outstanding Club Scrapbook
- 2014-15: 1st Place-Outstanding Service to People with Disabilities
- 2nd Place-Outstanding Youth Project
- 2013: 1st Place -Project for Mentally/Physically Challenged
- 1st Place - Youth Project
- 3rd Place - Helping Hands projects
- Overall Achievement Award - Clubs 0-29 members
- 1st Place-Club Scrapbook
- 1st Place-Club Newsletter
- Honor Club, Distinguished President's Award